What personal information is collected at imallure.com?
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this websites, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites
How we use the information we collect?
We use this information to do things like:
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments or images;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our website, improve the manner in which offers are made on our website;
- improve purchase decisions of our visitors and the interactions visitors have with our website;
- analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our site
How do we protect your personal information?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your imallure account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites.
We welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that imallure.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at: email@example.com